- Perform jobs assigned by Team Leader in accordance with MBM guidelines
- Ensure that quality workmanship is produced, service and repair jobs are completed and vehicles are safe before delivery to customers
- Carry out repair and maintenance work according to the repair order (WIP) or instructions from Team Leader
- Perform jobs with the use of correct tools or special tools according to guidelines and MBM standard flat rate time
- Inform Team Leader on any deviations or additional repair work
- Clock “ON” of repair order before starting work and clock “OFF” when work is completed or interrupted
- Correct application of diagnostic testing equipments
- Provide documents required for warranty claims
- Return defective parts to warranty department if job is still under warranty
- nsure compliance of existing workshop standards/rules and safety regulations
- Maintain cleanliness of work bays and customer vehicles
- Ensure all tools and equipments are properly used and kept after using
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at leastCertificate or higher in Automotive or any related field.
- Applicants must possess minimum 1-2 years of working experience.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities