As a consultant, you will be exposed to a variety of different industries and projects with each one presenting new challenges. The successful candidate will interact with clients to understand their challenges, work with project teams to develop + deliver innovative solutions and take part in ongoing process/solution improvements.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Ownership of all the deliverables such as Pentaho PDI Job designs, database schema, process improvements and consolidation, and data reconciliation exercises
- Working with other teams including business users, developers, infrastructure support teams, and system admin to analyse requirements or diagnose issues to address needs of the business
- Perform system implementation work including:
- Perform application development through means of system configuration or code development
- Maintain integrity of version control of configuration and code
- Unit/System/Systems Integration/User Acceptance Test systems
- Analyse impact of implementations at macro and micro levels
- Prepare project documentation as required
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Database and ETL: Proficient in relational databases, ability to write complex queries and ETL, and optimization of database and query performance. Able to convert business requirements to a proper data model is an advantage.
- Understand concepts of SOA, XML, JSON, REST, and microservices
- Experience in design and development of jobs to capture CDC (Change Data Capture) from source systems
- Experience in DevOps Technology: GitHub, Jira, Concourse/Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in design or development of PowerBI reporting is a plus
- Knowledge in Wealth Management Business Operations systems is nice to have
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
- Good verbal and written communication in English; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT consulting or implementation role
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance