- Grow the value of the in-life revenue and loyalty of the customer base.
- Lead in the design, implementation and execution of all BTL campaigns via multiple channels to achieve revenue targets.
- Lead and direct execution of all CVM initiatives and campaigns to ensure the highest level of profits from areas, products or team controlled are generated.
- Develop base management strategy and implementation of activities across all segments for customer revenue enhancement, base retention and churn control.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns developed by CVM campaigns are reliably executed in systems and other customer touch points.
- Develop statistical models to identify micro segments, social networks, propensity to buy and propensity to churn.
- Work with the Product Acquisition and marketing team to identify opportunities to maximize existing customer value and revenue growth including new product implementation
- Have proven 10 years+ Marketing working experience ideally within the telecommunications or banking or software industry and at least the last 5 years in a senior management role.
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer lifecycle management.
- Experience working in a location with a large target audience a plus.
- Strong commercial acumen (P&L & Budgeting)
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Possess a degree in Business Administration or related field