- Plan and conduct IT audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan.
- Assist to develop audit program and prepare audit work documentation as guided by the Internal Audit’s documentation standard to support audit conclusion and results.
- Prepare and discuss audit findings with relevant departments and develop practical, value added recommendations to address the root cause of the issues identified.
- Monitor and follow-up to ensure agreed improvement plans are timely implemented.
- Involvement in the Company’s J-SOX assessment process and other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information System Auditing / Security.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT audit / IT security experience.
- Good organisational and analytical skills, and possess strong sense of ownership to complete assigned tasks, audits within the stipulated timeframe.
- Good command of English with good report writing and communication skills.
- A good team player with high level of integrity, initiatives, and good interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture