1. Purchasing (F&B)
- Generating of PO, to create supplier code in the E-procurement system and to issue Goods Received Note (GRN).
- To request for quotation and prepare price comparison for Management approval.
- Timely resolution of suppliers' invoices of any discrepancy.
- To match and verify supplier invoices/delivery order against submission of all invoices.
- Ensure timely submission of all invoices and delivery order to Finance Department.
- Ensure timely submission of the compilation of Supplier invoices and preparation of summary for Management approval to the Finance Department.
- Check and verify for all the Delivery Order, Credit Note, and Invoices complete with Manager signature, price and etc if the goods delivered and work done.
- Follow up and request with internal departments and vendors for all the outstanding and missing documents.
- Filing of documents and performing ad-hoc duties as required by Management.
2. Admin Support (F&B Operations)
- To provide daily general administrative support to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business operational activities (i,e, inclusive but not limited to follow up on the agreement, raise TCF if necessary according to Limits of Authority, and review by Legal).
- Work closely and collaboratively with F&B Operations Manager to plan and coordinate assigned tasks (i.e assisting in the preparation of Capex, Sales projection for a new opening outlet, support in administration works, and getting signing approval of documentation from the Management).
- Coordination and arrangement of schedule Bi-weekly F&B meeting, minutes writing, and circulating of minutes on time.
- Maintain proper filing of all admin files, records, and relevant documents.
- To raise E-memo to justify for Management approval on any request by Operations Manager or F&B outlet concerned in the event of any update of existing changes.
- To perform ad-hoc duties as required by Management.
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in F&B or related field/similar position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese an added advantage.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and schedules.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits:
- 5 days week
- GHS & GPA
- Outpatient Medical
- Annual leave & Other Leaves