- Serves as primary HR contact and develop strong relationship with HODs and managers.
- Assist in the recruitment process, working closely with hiring managers in candidate sourcing and selection process.
- Conducting new employee orientation programs and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Manage existing employee benefits programs and recommending new benefit programs to management.
- Preparing, updating, recommending, and documenting human resource policies and procedures.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal process utilizing existing HR system.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents
- Handle the issuance of standard human resources letters, documents, memos, and other correspondence.
- Champion employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and provide advice on HR to HODs and managers.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist/HR Executive
- Solid understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Proficient in labour office procedure
- Hands-on experience with any HR system
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Childcare leave