- Perform loading, blending and extruding job.
- Check resin, pigment and additives use against loading instruction.
- Check color number, lot number, type of bag use for packing against extrusion instruction.
- Check color number, lot number, customer code and quantity produce when writing product issue voucher against extrusion instruction.
- Keep good housekeeping and always observe safety rules and regulations.
- Inform Group Leader / Asst Group Leader in the event of any breakdown in the production line or any other trouble that may arise during production.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
Note: Only short-listed candidate will be notify.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Transportation, Meal etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities