- Performing day to day accounting operations
- Manage & Monitor account receivables & payables and prepare monthly creditor reconciliation;
- To perform administration tasks;
- To ensure proper filing or update of documentations for all related records in hardcopy & softcopy;
- Review and respond to any billing & payment queries;
- Bank Reconciliation and daily cash management forecast and update daily cash position on a time basis;
- Check invoice for inaccuracies;
- Undertake other assignments which are necessary and may be assigned from time to time by Superior and Management.
Requirement of this role
- Good command in both oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu;
- Good interpersonal skill with pleasant personality;
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Candidate with account background would be an added advantages
- Candidate with Mandarin speaking background would be an added advantages.
- At least 1 Year(s) of relevant working experience in the related field is advantage for this position.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently & work under minimum supervision
- Candidate must be familiar with micorsoft office (word, excel, outlook) software, UBS, SQL, auto count and other accounting software.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Annual Leave 8 Days per Year
- Medical Leave 14 Days per Year
- RM1,000.00 Medical Treatment Reimbursement Yearly