- Handle full set of accounts
- Generate financial reports (AP, AR, GL, update audit schedules, Fixed Assets
- Report to the Finance Manager,
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignment as instructed.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Preparation & Submission of SST report
- Perform financial analysis
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- Assist in yearly audit exercise and corporate tax submission.
- Provide support to operation team in day-to-day finance related matter.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in
Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Those without the required qualification but with extensive years of experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting job, preferably with experience in handling of full set account
- Knowledge of MYOB and Autocount accounting software is an added advantage
- Must be responsible, initiative, and independent
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill and possess initiative
- Those who can start immediately will be an added advantage
- Multi-tasking, high commitment and strong sense of urgency towards the deadline.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities