* Ensures Project Delivery: Manages integration, interdependencies, and alignment of projects and/or tracks of work within and across functions as required. Creates a project delivery schedule, that includes resource and material requirements.
* Executes Project Lifecycle: Leads each project and/or release through company's project life cycle processes. Ensures that the project has completed the relevant gate requirements and that deliverables have been properly reviewed by stakeholders.
* Executes PMI Processes: Leads and advocates PMI best practices of Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management
* Manages Communication: Manages project related communications within and outside of the project. Proactively identifies and communicates impacts to internal and external stakeholders. Freely provides information regarding project progress and scope using a project dashboard and/or internal/external status reports.
* Builds Team: Exudes energy and enthusiasm. Promotes and recognizes the contribution of team members and creates a positive work environment.
* Resolves Issues: Effectively identifies and resolves issues. Approves scope/cost/schedule/ quality changes through the project sponsor(board) or management.
* Assesses Risks: Proactively identifies risks, communicates risks to appropriate stakeholders and develops a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
* Governs Project Scope: Defines acceptance criteria, prioritizes stakeholder requirements, and defines the scope boundaries.
* Manages Resources: Seeks to develop team members. Engages in transition and succession planning. Tracks resource utilization and resolves resource constraints.
* Manages Stakeholder Relationships: Identifies and establishes partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship, and ensure alignment for project outcomes, end-products and/or solutions.
* At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in Project Management Profession with a Diploma qualification.
* Good Communicator with client experience.
* Good Communicator.
* PMI or Prince2 Certified (if possible);
* At ease with IT software development or hardware project works.
* Collaborate with internal or Customer/account team to determine project/program goals and objectives. Takes a leadership role in developing goals and objectives for project/program with the customer and the account team. Work is reviewed at critical project milestones.
* Accountable for the delivery of project outputs and the management of schedule, scope, quality, cost, and risk per approved charter for the largest projects. Measured around Execution effectives, efficiency, speed, stakeholder satisfaction and quality.
* Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project and/or strategic account teams.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave