- To manage efficiently and effectively lead a team of production staff and workers.
- To refine current SOPs and ensuring effective implementation
Handle timely equipment maintenance schedules by adopting a preventive and predictive maintenance strategy within maintenance expenditure budget.
- Achieve minimal machine breakdowns to facilitate smooth production operations in the refinery.
- Maintain optimum inventory for the plant equipment.
- Accountable for production staff health and safety issues.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Manufacturing) or its equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years' experience with well versed in preventive maintenance knowledge and hands on experience of maintaining equipment.
- Preferably has at least 2 year(s) of working experience in glove manufacturing plant
- Experienced in overseeing 3 divisions (mechanical, electrical and civil).
- Strong leadership qualities and good organizational planning.
- Experience in 5S Housekeeping, ISO 9001:2000 would be an advantage.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality, team player and able to interact all level of people.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities