Responsible for registering the complete and accurate BOM, MM,Routing in related systems to ensure the latest part list structure information is reflected towards mass production line preparation and operation.
- To assist prepare parts structure of New Model/New Destination towards trial/mass production.
- To assist to requests Material Master (MM) data from related department and register in SAP system.
- To assist to performs Bill of Material (BOM) registration in the system for parts ordering by Purchasing Control Dept.
- Distribute information from KMI (drawing, packing specification, Instruction Request) to related department.
- Manages and monitor the progress of division policy implementation.
- Manages and controls the Operating Instruction (OI) issuance and record.
- Implement PDCA cycle in all activities done
- Performs a variety of tasks assigned by superior.
- Qualification : Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, Information & Systems Engineering or other related technical background
- Experience : Experienced in managing Bill of Materials (BOM) and Parts Structure.
- Skill : Competent in Microsoft Office and computer technology. Familiar with Macro (Excel) is and added advantage.
- Language : Be effectively bilingual in English and Malay with superior communication. Ability to communicate in Japanese is an added advantage.