Job Descriptions :
- Responsible to effectively manage all audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risks arising from the activities of the Digital Bank.
- Develop Internal Audit Manual, including policies and procedures.
- Proficient in investigation guidelines, regulatory requirements, directives and guidelines issued by enforcement authorities.
- Ensure that internal audit activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with standards established by industry best practices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with Senior Management, Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Provide advisory on matters pertaining to internal control, corporate governance and risk management.
- Presentation to Audit Committee on audit reports and updates and on the management corrective actions.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective continuous monitoring and auditing strategies.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant banking experiences inclusive of 6-8 years in a senior management position.
- CIA, MICPA, ACCA, CIMA and/or any other professional qualifications of a recognised accounting or internal auditing body.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay,Mandarin language for both spoken and written
- Relevant experience in providing Internal Audit Services to Financial Services Industry.
- Strong stakeholder management, independent and objective.
- Strong leadership skills, good communicator and with high integrity.
- 1 Full-time/Permanent positions available
- Annual Leave : 21 Days
- Company's Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Incentives and company activities