Service & Application Engineer / Technical Assistant
- To assist the Supervisor in his role.
- To ensure assembly, installation and service work parameters are within specifications, process in compliance with approved procedures, product meeting quality specifications and corrective actions are taken whenever there is any nonconformity.
- Ensure work is completed on time, meet work schedule and conform to quality standard.
- To ensure all tools and equipment are properly maintained and any defects shall be reported to the Supervisor.
- To ensure all defects work are carried within stipulated time period.
- To ensure compliance with all safety rules and procedures by personnel when carrying out workshop and/or site work activities and proper housekeeping are done.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering Mechanical, Chemical, Physics or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in assembly, installation and service work. According to the Unit’s work scope, preferably in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Able to read, understand and interpret engineering / technical drawings.
- Able to work independently and produce relevant work related reports.
- Computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft Office Application.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance