- Assist for preparation of monthly report and other daily accounting functions
- To monitor account payables, payments and collections
- To monitor staff claim and other expenses
- To ensure data and record are kept up to date
- Responsible for other accounting related task
- Able to handle full set account
- Assist in preparation of SST record
- Assist department heads in day to day HR matters.
- Assist in Payroll preparation.
- Responsible for entire recruitment process and generate hiring report and status update as and when required
- Maintain and update employee records.
- Prepare letters for new hire, resignation and confirmation of employment.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Accounting / Human Resources / Business Administration
- 1 year of experience will be an added advantage
- Possess pleasant personality, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality always.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance