We are a well-established cosmetic manufacturing company since 2004 which owns a modern R&D facilities and first-class production equipment. As we are aiming high to become a world-class yet innovative supply chain company, we are looking for an energetic HR & Admin Senior (Manufacturing) to join us.
Why you should consider this job opportunity?
- Apart from basic salary, we offer you KPI incentives to reward your hardwork.
- Great work-life balance by working 5 days a week and you can have your weekends off. We all fall sick sometimes. Worry not, your medical claims are on us.
- Save your money on parking, as there is an open-space parking nearby your new office.
- Work in a booming industrial area in Desa Cemerlang.
About your new role as HR & Admin Senior (Manufacturing):
1) HR Management
- Manage full spectrum of HR operations and services, which comprise of talent acquisition, on-boarding, employee engagement, talent development, performance management, payroll administration, policy establishment and employee relations.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees i.e. providing guidance to managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Undertake the role as Business Partner with management in human resources related issues.
- Responsible for full recruitment (factory) process including advertising, screening interviewing, shortlisting and offering.
2. Organizational Development
- Plan and implement initiatives on organizational development for optimum business operational efficiency.
- Responsible in managing the Performance Management of the Business Units and individual employees.
- Participate in Group business meetings.
- Facilitate the annual business plan formation, ensure relevant objectives are formulated.
- Key driver for employee engagement and improvement in their job satisfaction.
3. Corporate and Office Administration
- Responsible for a conducive working environment.
Manage excellent corporate branding through events, social media and employee engagement activities.
- Source and manage grant and award application to improve corporate branding.
- Supervising all social activities for greater interaction among employee.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience as a HR generalist or business partner with payroll experience
- Experience in a factory setting
Other Essential Attributes:
- Proficient in Mandarin will be advantage
- Good knowledge of Malaysia employment laws & regulations
- Well versed in Employment Act, EPF Act, SOCSO Act
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and proactive
- Self-Driven, proactive and hands-on with can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Payroll system（Million）
We, at MM Cosmetic, are focused on developing individuals who are aligned with our core values and goals - Customer Satisfaction, Quality Services and Innovation. Click 'Apply Now', let's get in touch soon.