JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive the Company into achieving the desired business transformation programs.
- To facilitate and improve implementation of various business initiatives and processes.
- To manage the management information system, including organizing, analyzing, structuring and presenting to the management for decision-making effectively.
- To regularly report on the business development progresses.
- To communicate and coordinate across all business units effectively and efficiently.
- To administer, implement, follow-up, and present new measures/reporting/initiatives carried out by business units
- To coordinate all necessary meeting/agenda/conduct of internal business activities
- To assist improvement in business presentation
- To perform cash flow and profit analysis for new undertaking/project/plan
- To perform implementation, review and compliance of business and operations SOPs
- To conduct market research, data compilation and data analysis
- To enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of communication and coordination among business units
- To enhance the corporate brand and presence of the Group
Perform other ad-hoc assignments and responsibilities as instructed by direct superior
- Possess at least a Degree in Economics / Business / Marketing.
- No need of working experience in the related fields.
- Meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely information.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, consultative skills and a high degree of integrity.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have remarkably proficient analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus - performance basis
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks & Pantry Amenities (Fridge, Microwave, Coffee making essentials)
- Medical Benefits - Panel Clinics, Medical, Life & Travel Insurance
- Open culture
- An attractive remuneration package will be commensurate with the working experience