This role is responsible for logging and processing support tickets, monitoring and maintaining the School’s computer systems, installing, configuring, diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults and monitoring, updating and auditing IT assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist end-users by providing friendly support at the Helpdesk when assigned
- Assign tickets, process BYOB insurance claim requests, and follow up on event support with other technicians when stationed at the IT Helpdesk
- Ensure compliance in all standard operating procedures established by the department such as documenting all tickets before undertaking any actions
- Document all actions, email correspondence, and resolutions through the helpdesk system and ensure compliance with department Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Perform ICT support and troubleshooting on workstation Laptops and Desktops, including computer input/output devices, i.e. mouse, keyboard, printers, interactive whiteboards, speakers, scanners, etc.
- Installation of Operating System (OS) and software on multiple computer platforms
- Perform First (1st) level support to all system/hardware issues including Apple
- Maintain and support all school applications such as Auto-Count, HRMS etc.
- Attend and support Google product-related issues including Gmail & Chrome
- Standby for the assemblies or special request events, such as PTSC, exams, etc.
- Perform hardware and software installation upon request
- IT asset management inventory, asset tagging, and routine auditing
- Ensure all asset movement is properly recorded through school-approved systems
- Identify and label all disposal items and make sure it is being kept in the designated area while pending for disposal upon agreed by management
- Perform sanitization on all disposal assets
- Report and claim the warranty if the faulty item is still within the warranty period
- Perform inventory check on consumable items and notify the line manager when low
- Responsible for opening and closing of MacBook, iPads and laptops trolley. Ensure the no. of devices in the trolley matches the devices allocated in each trolley.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting when users have problems connecting to network resources before escalating to 2nd level support
- Possess and maintain an up-to-date approved IT certification. An IT approved certification list can be found at KLASS Staff Gateway and it will be reviewed annually based on the technology and IT infrastructure needs of the School
- Perform any other additional task assigned by the management team
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science. Fresh graduates will be considered
- Maintain an up-to-date approved IT certification for the entire duration of the contract period. An IT approved certification list will be reviewed and published annually based on the technology currently being utilized within the school IT infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of the latest client operating system in Windows and Mac OS
- Possesses good knowledge, understanding and strong technical and troubleshooting skills for hardware and software
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply online by submitting a current detailed resume before 21 April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Free Park
- Work Life Balance