- Obtain approval from the relevant authorities and manage the appointed consultants to meet project launch date.
- Check and verify the construction drawings to ensure it is compliant to the building and survey plans.
- Determine and verify the construction methods meet the specifications and cost efficient.
- Oversee the construction progress and monitor the contractors, suppliers, its workers to ensure compliance to the safety standard.
- Manage the appointed contractors and suppliers to ensure the construction progress is ahead of schedule.
- Inspect and report the construction materials used are of the agreed quality and specifications.
- Apply and obtain approval from the relevant authorities and utilities company for the issuance of CCC.
- Manage all aspects of the project, including construction, cash management for a single assigned.
- Develop and manage the project schedule, pay estimates, project procedures, and equipment resources needed to complete accurate and timely project production.
- Review and approve staffing and equipment needs for efficient and effective project production.
- Provide input on equipment procurement methods and contracts to ensure the efficient and effective project production.
- Lead and manage the project team to achieve high standard of construction quality.
- Perform handover joint inspection with purchasers and ensure the rectification of work meets the purchasers’ expectation.
- To review and provide input on design such as architectural matters.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignment and any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Architectural, Town Planning, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Project Management, Construction or related field.
- Preferably specializing in Property/ Real Estate and with exposure in managing construction of high-rise buildings.
- Having knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Project is an added advantage.
- Possess good working relationship with all consultants.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Required language (s): English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave