- Perform operational audit assignment and review business process
- Identify, examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control
- Highlight critical risk areas and recommend action plans to management
- Present audit findings and periodic assessment with reccomendations on best practices for continuous operational improvement
- Ensure timely completion of all audit assignments, safeguard company resources, promote company growth and ensure compliance with laws & regulations
- Conduct ad-hoc audit, special review and investigation as and when required
- Candidates must process at lease a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Proffesional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience int he related field is required for this postion.
- Excellentan alytical, oral and written skills.
- Ability to provide advisory/guidance to management.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities