- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Take and prepare minutes for director’s meetings.
- Maintaining director’s agenda and assist in planning appointment coordinate arrangements meeting as assigned.
- Compile proofread and revise draft of documents and reports.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accordingly and swiftly.
- Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Handle & prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (email, letters, package etc.)
- Any other task as may be assigned by the director.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Management,Secretarial or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia,English and Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Personal leave