At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
In This Role, Your Key Accountabilities Includes:
- Receiving, verifying, organizing and coordinating toner supplies order to ensure fulfillment of orders and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, verifying and analyzing meter click usage and toner supply history to prevent over supplies.
- Monitoring toner empty alert notification and perform verifying and checking.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all toner order supplies. This shall include systematic filing of invoices, Delivery Note, correspondence and action forms.
- Assist Superior in monitoring, checking and suspending supplies and services to debtors with long outstanding accounts. This shall include release of orders upon approval by Superior.
- Assist Superior in various correspondence such as Inquiries, Status checking and Complaint.
- Assist Superior in weekly & monthly reporting for consumables.
- Guiding, assisting & leading clerical assistants in consumables team.
- Liaising with other relevant departments in follow-up actions for matters relating of consumables.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Studies / Administration / Management
- Preferably at least 2 years of related working experience
- Good communication skills in English, Malay and Mandarin language for both spoken and written
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 1 fixed term contract position available
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!