- To support Human Resources functions including Work Pass Administration, Foreign Workers Management, Staff Welfare etc.
- Send workers to clinic, hospital and FOMEMA Medical checkup when necessary deem.
- Monitor hostel cleanliness and conduct spot check whenever necessary.
- Maintain discipline of the local & foreign workers in order manner
- Arrange the workers from/to hospital/bank if necessary.
- Work Pass Administration : facilitate new application or renewal for Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass etc.
- Foreign Workers Management include facilitate FOMEMA for Work Permit Renewal, COM and new hires.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Professional Certificates or equivalent in All Business Field
- Preferably at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay language for both spoken and written
- 1 Full-time/Permanent positions available
- Working Location: Desa Cemerlang, Johor Bahru