At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
In This Role, Your Key Accountabilities Include:
- To oversee daily operations of Business Admin department to ensure goals are achieved.
- To ensure sales related documents and procedures are in compliance with relevant Company policies and guidelines before delivery of goods and services
- Responsible for contract management related tasks such as follow-up with respective stakeholders on the contract signed copies, timely updating of contract master data to ERP system, ensure contract master data accuracy and etc.
- To manage Rental Agreement Sales (RAS) related activities including follow-up with sales team on the necessary documentations for loan application, liaison with financial institutions on the loan applications and loan status, generate invoice for RAS sales.
- Generating and distributing management information reports to ensure information transparency to support management decision.
- To establish policies and procedures relevant to BA operations.
- To develop improvement plan to enhance the operations procedure, system and principles to streamline BA operations to ensure continuous improvement.
- To monitor and evaluate outsource vendor performance and financial institution performance.
- Responsible for executing new guidelines or strategies related to BA operations.
- To maintain effective communication internally and externally.
- To perform any other related duties as and when directed by superior.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 5 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Management or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English, Malay, Chinese language for both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Experience in using ERP system.
- Analytical & attention to details.
- 1 Full-time/Permanent positions available
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!