Candidate Profile :
- At least Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in related field
- Able to read technical drawing and perform quality troubleshooting
- Good command of oral and written Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Self-disciplines, committed and able to work independently.
- Preferred Gender: Male
- Age: 26-35 years old
- Coordinate Operational & Machinery Production-ensure smooth linkage between production plan versus parts preparation in order to enable production operation progress effective and efficient.
- Able to interpret and monitor daily production plan effectively.
- Feedback promptly any operation problems to the Management for decision making.
- Actively and constructively carry out operation improvement for a better result.
- Capable to troubleshoot problems and come out improvement ideas.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Manpower Control-capable to lead and motivate a group of operational staff to achieve a stated production target.
- Inventory Control-able to monitor the accuracy of the tooling & parts inventory to ensure the smoothness of operation in coming job carts.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order and condition.
Perks & Benefits
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities