- The day-to-day planning, coordinating and executing of site activities.
- Study construction drawings and specification to ensure suitability and adequacy of details.
- Plan, manage and complete works within standard, quality, time and budget.
- Identify site problems and propose solutions.
- Keeping proper records of site activities.
- Liaise and coordinate works with consultant and suppliers.
- Develop site utilisation programs and reports.
- Preparing reports, checking drawings details.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Min 1 year experience
- Willing to work 6 days per week (Monday - Saturday)
- Willing to work overtime to suit the construction work on site.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided for newcomer
- Yearly Medical Benefits (outpatient medical claim, Group Hospitalisation Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Terms Life)
- Lunch meal per day
- Dinner meal per day
- Overtime claim
- Handphone allowance
- Transportation allowance for night work after 9pm
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to [email protected] or apply online