- Monitor export and import shipment process.
- Co-ordinate closely with production for orders updates and plan for the shipment arrangement.
- Co-ordinate closely with external freight forwarding vendor on the on-going export shipment including containers arrangement and relevant shipping documents.
- Co-ordinate closely with Forwarding agent on the on-going import shipment including containers arrangement and update to production and purchaser in daily report.
- Familiar with customs requirement for import & export shipments such as permit application, HS code checking, SIRIM application, Form D/E application, DG cargo requirement and documentation and etc.
- Knowing customs declaration including K1, K2, K3, K8, K9 and etc.
Timely creation, submission, follow up, coordinate, communicate shipment information with stakeholders (i.e. Subcontractors, shipping lines, shipping agents, freight forwarders and customers) accordance to company's policy, procedure and SOP from booking, Bill of Lading, Cartage advise, advance manifest submission, costing and invoicing, release of BL and receipt of Proof of Delivery on Door Delivery Shipments.
- Verification of the completeness and accuracy of all forwarding documents i.e Bill of Lading, Master Bill of Lading, shipping certificate, advance manifest ets.
Proactive correspond, communicate and follow up on emails.
- Follow cargo/shipment irregularity handling procedures.
- Escalation of all impediments to processing to direct reporting manager.
Adherence to customer specific SOPs.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Shipping
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (or equivalent)
- Good self motivation, time management and able to work independently
- Able to withstand stress at any circumstances.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities