DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inbound & Outbound
- Inbound system update for Customers
- Verify the orders before process. Perform order processing according to cut off time and handling of all urgent and chartered orders when available.
- Generate Pick List for (DP & DF Orders)
- Preparing DO & Gate pass for Order related.
- Trucking & Container arrangement for DF orders with Internal forwarding department
- Provide Special Delivery instruction or other requirement related order from customer to Operation.
- Daily Report for Order Summary
- Inventory Report
- Contact window for order related matters on order amendment and reversal.
- Perform checking after order cut off time to ensure no order is missed processing
- Establish good servicing arrangement with vendors and suppliers and monitor their performance.
- Minimum SPM and 1 - 2 years experience in warehouse & logistics.
- Willing to work 12h shift and long working hours.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code