Job Descriptions :
- Ensure that the accuracy in receiving and issuing of the goods with proper documentation.
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained e.g. forklift, overhead crane, compressor, etc.
- Ensure proper stocking level of all raw materials and finished goods.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Manage and maintain safe and clean environment for the warehouse.
- Perform stock take and maintain accuracy of inventory.
- Responsible for arrangement of cargo – incoming and outgoing.
- Responsible for packaging when required.
- Responsible for the safety and security of store.
- Diploma/ Certificate/ STPM/SPM or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 3 years of warehouse working experience.
- Experience with Inventory Control system.
- Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia language for both spoken and written
- Can drive a forklift.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Preferable to join immediately.
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical claim
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave and Hospitalization Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Compassionate Leave