To Implement and monitor sales activitites of channel partners.
- SPM/STPM, Diploma/Degree in Logistic & Supply Chain/Business Management
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
- Good in Mathematics and Microsoft Excel
- Language required: English & Mandarin
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Fulltime position available
- To coordinate, conduct and prepared to forecast demand for products from the distributors and ensuring adequate supply.
- To monitor sales activities and generate targeted sales revenue.
- To manage, monitor constantly and keep track of ditributors sell through, sales & inventory report etc and ensure prompt submission of reports from distributors.
- To generate commercial sales funnel and update tender opportunity list.
- To communication with distributors/resellers on marketing and sell out/seel-through programs.
- To feedback and coordinate all marketing requirement on sales.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting to management on sales.
- To follow up and check on the purchase order, payment, unquiry on stock availability, delivery schedule etc from distributors and to enqure timely delivery.
- To liaise with ODSP on the timely issue of proforma invoice, shipping invoice, packing list etc.
- Support on all tender requirements and specification, prepare price proposal, authorisation letter, etc for project/tender.
- To maintaon liaison with Channels on sales performance, stock movement, deliveries, promotion campaigns, etc.
- To participate in ad-hoc projects or assignments as directed by the Channel Manager, Country Manager, and Managing Director.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Phone Allowance
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities