A Day in A Life
As a fast growing, dynamic company, you can expect that your days will be pretty varied. Multitasking is normal, and there will be times whereby your skills or natural talents will be leveraged to support other business priorities. With that in mind, the bulk of your workday will involve you having to:
Engage in the development of new condom and non-condom products to provide the Group with innovative solutions for future expansionary growth and cross selling opportunities.
Serve as a key sales and business development liaison between HQ and our foreign subsidiaries.
Manage projects simultaneously while continuously communicating with production on status of ongoing orders to inform updated statuses to key clients.
Identify business challenges that customers face and provide creative solutions to ensure sales and development opportunities are maximized.
Create comprehensive group marketing collaterals to most efficiently drive strategic goals and growth projects.
Coordinate with clients, distributors and colleagues across departments to maintain excellent relationships and channels for communication.
Carry out market research to keep up-to-date with customer trends, market landscaped and competitors.
Provides necessary data / reports / dashboards / presentations to the management team.
Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned.
At the beginning, you may be culture-shocked working in Karex and with the Growth team under the Group CEO’s Office. To help you adapt better, we would like to share our core team beliefs:
- Be able to change and adapt quickly.
- Work on ambitious goals.
- Understand failure as part of learning.
- Create momentum and enjoy success.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership and is proactive.
- Fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree of higher in marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates and candidates with 1-2 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Energetic, result driven, easily to adapt with changes and good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to travel outstation as and when required.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Port Klang.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities