Duties & Responsibilities :
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Respond to customer's enquiries and prospect by making calls to existing customer and establish new customer.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
- Conduct presentation to potential customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by providing activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses, project information and market information.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To ensure payment from customer on time.
- To ensure that all sales objectives and targets are met.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (Written & Verbal) and/ or Mandarin.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Sales (Prefered Solution Sales) is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Customer service, Meeting sales goals, Closing skills, Prospecting skills, Negotiation skills, Self-confidence, Product knowledge, Presentation skills, Client relationships, Motivation for sales.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Possess good communication skill, professional selling skill and presentation skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A good attitude and good ethic. Able to work in team.
- Attractive commission and benefits.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] Please include all updated information in your CV/ Resume such as recent photo, working experience, education, current & expected salary and date availability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notify and thank you for your interested.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
WHY JOIN US
Culture & Environment at Workplace
- Provides a real sense of belonging
- Creative, comfortable and safe environment
- Forward looking environment
- Team based environment
- Dynamic team
- Vibrant, friendly & energetic office culture
- Fun yet balanced working environment
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities await our staffs
Along with a competitive salary, better progression and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.
If you have been this field and are looking to be a part of a collaborative team with great benefits, we would like to hear from you.