This highly aggressive and result-driven incumbent is expected to be the key point of contact to manage organization’s own online shops and international online marketplaces for multiple premium brands, particularly like Shopee, Lazada, etc. The role acts as the key liaison between brands’ proprietors and cross-functional departments including marketing, customer excellence, operations, development teams (product, design, ui/ux) & order fulfillment stakeholders as well as with senior management. This senior executive is required to possess effective communication, collaboration skills, project management capabilities, operations management and the ability to provide forward insights to potential risks due to delayed timelines, resolve conflicts, initiate resolution and deliver results.
- Manage all e-Commerce activities in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting.
- Responsible for the e-commerce sales performance & its profitability
Accountable for setting monthly targets for each platform and proposing tactical offers/mechanics/promotions mechanics and activities such that targets are achieved based on specific products, campaign periods and target specific market.
- Generate reports and data analysis to review to apply data driven strategies & drill-down/insights to derive top performance and achieve KPI .
- Conceptualize, plan, implement & manage the overall online sales, product launches, marketing strategies and sales promotions.
- Responsible for optimizing the customer experience to ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of web and apps content display.
- Assist in strategic planning with growth initiatives, user acquisition optimization, and transaction funnel conversion based on the entire direction of the business.
- Create short-term campaign sprints with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Monitor online market competition and constantly provide innovations for improvement.
- Manage orders portal, such as shoppers’ orders, merchant related issues and provide solutions to communicate between shoppers, merchants & internal team.
- Work closely with back-end Teams to ensure stock holding, returns, stock balance, fulfilment and customer service levels are all healthy.
- Support digital marketing advertising & recommend effective plugins & suitable apps together with the Performance Marketing Manager.
- Handle online customer enquiries, feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries timely and professionally.
- Improve website and marketplaces content within brand guidelines, ensuring online stores are visually appealing, easy to navigate, and furnished with accurate, up-to-date content to optimize user experience.
- Liaise direct with agency/in-house graphic designer to update and maintain e-Commerce content, onsite banners and advertising creatives.
- Explore 3rd party collaboration for potential leads & promote high traffic.
- Maintain good business relationship with E-commerce marketplaces constantly improve brand's performance and exposure.
- Monitor regular prioritization of the development work and bug issues reported by clients.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in e-commerce business .
- Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication, E-Commerce, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design or any related field.
- Experience in conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Sound work experience in 3rd Party Marketplace such as Lazada/Shopee etc.
- Multi-tasking Prioritization Expertise: Experience (and preferably an enjoyment of) juggling multiple work streams and prioritize across competing demand.
- Good understanding of content management systems, engine optimization principles, web design and web analysis.
- Possess problem solving skills, ability to think out of the box, pay attention to details and must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a very detail-oriented person; strong organizational skills as well as analytic.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities