Responsible for electrical analysis, researching, evaluating and enhancing the organization's manufacturing processes in order to maximize efficiency and quality, minimize waste and costs, and improve productivity.
- To evaluate defective product; recommends effective ways to improve the quality of finished products and / or minimize production process waste
- Evaluates available technology and resources in order to develop achievable process improvement goals
- To conduct data gathers quantifying process efficiency, analyses and recommends process improvements.
- To participate in cost down activity and Part loss of electrical part and create the improvement activity to maintain the quality.
- To conduct electrical jig improvement to improve the quality and reduce the operative mistake by using JIG.
- To promote and develop solutions to production related issues utilizing appropriate tools (Lean, PFMEA, control plans, flow charts, 8D, TPM, mistake proofing, 5S, etc.)
- To conduct analysis of electrical defective part and come out the improvement action to reduce the defective part.
- To create the programming for electrical jig improvement for automatic process checking and reduce human error.
- To provides guidance to process engineering GL & TL in various projects and responsibilities.
- Co ordinate activity for quality related electrical & electronic issue (direct pass, customer claim etc)
- To do ad-hoc rework process on FW update/electrical equipment/automation.
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related technical degree.
- Experience : Preferable 1 years manufacturing engineering work experience. Working experience on analytical methodologies, eg DOE, FMEA, SPC, Lean Manufacturing, etc is preferred.
- Skill : Good attitude in engineering analysis problem solving and solution finding. Knowledge in Statistical Process Control and Design of Experiment. Strong technical skills and be an excellent analytical thinker
- Language : Be effectively bilingual in English and Malay with superior communication. Ability to communicate in Japanese is an added advantage.