- Global Banking and Financial Investment Services Provider
- Excellent Working Environment & Team
- Perfect Career Prospects
- Flexible to work under shift as will support for EU market (3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Involving BAU process handling of all Incoming (Indexing/Matching/Affirmations/Chasing) Confirmations across OTC Derivatives (Rates/Equities/Credit/FXO) business
- Focusing and ensuring the timely confirmation retrieval & dispatch within the EMIR and DFA requirements.
- Ensure the timely and accurate settlement of cash flows on behalf of reespective bank.
- Involves both individually conducting pre-settlement checks and affirmation of the cash flows with counterparties, identifying and resolving any issues that may prevent timely settlement
- Post Settlement/Investigations is to investigate breaks/exceptions on the above functions.
- Identifying causes of breaks and taking necessary steps to resolve.
- Work with counter parties, or other group employees as well as liaise with Relationship Managers for retail customers.
- Open for fresh degree holder who keen for Derivatives Clearing/Confirmation team under banking industry
- Prefer candidate with some clearing experience/knowledge within Securities/Fund Services industry
- Industry experience of ETD and/or OTC product, processes and regulatory knowledge is preferred
- Strong understanding of regulatory considerations within the data configuration processes
- Language: English + French (spoken & written)
- Flexible to work under shift – will follow the market time served (E.g. EU market = 3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Strong controls awareness and ability to escalate
- Ability to manage a diverse book of work from multiple stakeholders and locations
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to [email protected] (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)