- Global Banking and Financial Investment Services Provider
- Excellent Working Environment & Team
- Perfect Career Prospects
- Currently remotely working from home
- 1 year contract - renewable based on performance
- Source and screen qualifies candidates to present to the businesses based on requirements
- Conduct phone interview, schedule interview, and administer testing procedures (SHL) for all qualified candidates
- Continuously interacting with business hiring managers to understand and meet recruitment needs.
- Responsible for handling of background and reference checks for potential and new hires.
- Discuss among the teams to understand in detail about job urgency and requirements.
- Responsible for preparation and follow up on Human Resource documentation i.e. offer letter, personal documentations and etc.
- Assist in interviewing, administrative function of recruitment team, issuance of letter of appointment and completion of personal folders.
- To carry out any other duties and ad-hoc assignments, as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree with business related discipline or equivalent.
- Execellent command in English (Mandarin will be added advantages)
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience preferably in HR especially recruitment.
- Candidate from banking/ investment related industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in sourcing for candidate
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to [email protected] (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance