- Connect workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and recommend proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Work with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Proven Air conditioning field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedule
- Possess at least Certificate/Diploma or higher in Electrical or any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Personal development opportunities