Our Lubricants Sdn Bhd
(Master Distributor for REPSOL LUBRICANTS MALAYSIA)
- To assist, develop and establish new marketing & sales strategies in prospecting for new business.
- To analyze data and identify market needs before creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- To propose solution and new products to clients using entire data source to conduct optimum presentations.
- To have a scrutinized sales plan in increasing accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure for achieving monthly sales target.
- To keep track on client payment and ensure timely payment made.
- To maintain clients relations and build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- To interact regularly and maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- · To recommend management routinely of tribulations and opportunities trying to resolve issues and improve growth prospects for higher work efficiency & productivity.
- To create “WOW effect” for REPSOL lubricants branding amongst corporate & commercial sector customers via social media marketing channel.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Additional education or 1-3 working experience is preferred.
- A business acumen
- A good team player and good “people skills “ with high level of discipline.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and energetic
- An adaptable, multi-tasker with strong computer knowledge, communication & presentation skills.
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities