- Due to team expansion, we are currently looking for potential candidate to join our supportive team
- Global Banking and Financial Investment Services Provider
- Excellent Working Environment & Team
- Perfect Career Prospects
- To oversee processes to meet SLA deadlines and to handle process specific escalations within agreed service standards.
- Act as the input agent for the operations and ensure all allocated corporate events are:
a) processed within the required timeframes
b) all instructions are processed within required deadlines
c) processing performed as per operational manuals
d) any deviations are to be reported immediately to Manager
e) full adherence to team’s control functions and end of day checklists/requirements
- Demonstrate high level of competency and understanding in processing all activities with high level of accuracy.
- To ensure prompt escalation (as per escalation matrix) to the Manager for all matters which may present a potential financial loss or client service concern
- Accountable for maintaining satisfactory audit/regulatory/risk ratings and be consistent with Group and Company policies and standards requirements at all time (inclusive of involvement during the reviews as scheduled by the business).
- To demonstrate critical and analytical skills that include the ability to analyses information and generating ideas/solution for decision making based on available references.
- Conduct periodic reviews on existing procedures with a focus on delivering efficiency and identification of best practices
- Provide support to team members on operational activities to ensure all aspects of team activities are satisfactorily covered
- Contribute and demonstrate full awareness to the yearly review of PLA, EUC, BIA and etc.
- Understand MI requirements and demonstrate the ability to produce, analyze and interpret MI to the Global Reporting team and/or the team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changes and supports the Management’s decision
- Action oriented: Drives a supportive team environment driven by people centric values.
- Change Management: Effectively drive and manage change to achieve business goals. (e.g.: process improvements/ changes in procedures)
- Cover for departmental Manager in his/her absence
- Participate in process related discussions and management meetings.
- At least Diploma holder
- At least 1 year corporate actions direct experience within Securities/Fund Services industry
- Acquire a broad understanding of all the Corporate Action processes and market specifications for various markets assigned
- Excellent in English language (spoken & written)
- Flexible to work under shift – will follow the market time served (E.g. UK market = 3pm/4pm to 12am/1am)
- Demonstrates supervisory ability
- Excellent attention to details
If you interested in this position, just click "APPLY" button for application.
Or you may send in your updated resume to [email protected] (Please indicate the post applied)
****We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities