- Good experience in selling IT Hardware and Software solutions including CRM, Cloud, Network, Security, Data Centre and etc
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and forecasted opportunities in our Customer Connect system.
- Develop proactive relationships and collaborate with extended Tech Cloud teams (Marketing, Business development, Presales, Consultants, Customer success team, etc…)
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage
- Lead successful go-to-market campaigns by working closely with internal marketing specialists
- Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions.
- Contribute individually and as a team member.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Business / IT or equivalent.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure, Platforms, Servers and Databases
- COMPULSORY do have at least 5 to 7 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed.
- Good command in English (written & spoken)
- Relevant working experience.
Please Send CV and CERT to [email protected]
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities