Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa, English.
- At least 5 to 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess industry standard certifications such as MCSE/VMWARE certification and equivalent
- Proven track record in installation, configuring and troubleshooting Windows/Linux environment both virtual (VmWare/HyperV) and physical servers,Windows Cluster, and maintenance of SAN/NAS Storage systems, backup infrastructure (Veeam, Commvault)
- Strong administrative skill in Windows Server domain environment such as DNS, DHCP, VPO, Active Directory, SCCM and etc
- Experience in planning and managing IT Project and teams across multiple site
- Solid Hands-on experience in server system, virtualization eg VMWARE,HyperV, Storage and Backup Solution. HCI Experience is a value added.
- Solid Hands-on experience in server and storage data migration
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, able to meet timeline and perform well under pressure.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, document, install and configure internal and customer facing systems and provide support to application in a secure and supportable manner.
- Keep the applications up and running whenever incident raised by clients within SLAs defined.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will support a hands-off environment.
- Respond to emergency callout, provide diagnosis of problems and escalate as and when necessary. Support for infrastructure related emergencies as well as occasional weekend maintenance.
- Monitor incident tickets raised in support portal and work closely on open tickets until the issues are resolved.
- To work on non-business hours. Role requires weekly rotation 24/7 standby support.
- Other duties as assigned
Please Send CV and CERT to [email protected]
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities