- To diligently carry out all duties of HR and admin matters as assigned from time-to-time.
- To management procurement administrative task.
- To administer schedule upkeep of office equipment, facilities and maintenance.
- To handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- To maintain all related documents in proper and good retrieving mechanism.
- To perform any other duties as assigned and any other ad-hoc task as required by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least STPM, Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration Management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Employment or Industrial Relation Acts / Regulations and any other related laws in Malaysia is added advantage.
- At least one year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Well organized, detailed-oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Confidentially, meticulous and accuracy in work is required.
- Attractive salary package and company benefits
- Comfortable working environment
- Young and friendly working colleagues
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours