Key Responsibilites :
- Receive general instruction for new responsibilities from supervisor and administer complex DBMS.
- Initiate new responsibilities and help improve service level to customers.
- Assume the database team lead role to lead and mentor junior DBAs for the operation support.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide and lead on database systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for complex issues.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement database systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where applicable, perform the necessary database scripting & configuration.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Establish facility management database standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across projects/facility management teams.
- Provide database troubleshooting, performance tuning and consultancy.
- Assume team lead DBA role.
- Assume the role of SME.
- Involve with database presales and implementation.
- Assist in DBA recruitment.
Job Requirements :
- Required skill(s): Oracle (Primary), MSSQL. MYSQL, etc
- At least 7 years of working experience in Database Admin.
- Able to work under pressure and odd hours
- Good team player/leader
- Self learner
- Normal business hours (Monday to Friday) but requires on-call standby
- 1 year renewable contract subject to performance
Hospitalization & outpatient benefits, completion bonus and etc.