- Responsible in handling full set of Manufacturing Account.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking transactions.
- Process & maintain GL accounts (Fixed Assets/ Prepayments/ Accruals schedule & etc).
- Ensuring accounting records and systems comply with the Company's policies, account standard procedures and related statutory and tax requirements.
- Support in month end close procedure with timely and accurate recording.
- Liaise with bankers on the banking facilities (BA,TT, etc)
- Liaise with external auditor and tax agent.
Any other accounting duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Language(s): English & Mandarin.
- Able to work independent and good attitude
- Candidates must be able to start work within 2 weeks / Immediately
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities