- Assist Plant Supervisor to perform activities related to production and maintenance of equipment and machinery industrial plant.
- Assist Plant Supervisor to run plant, monitor and manage the PLC system and maintenance.
- Assist to carry out routine checks, troubleshooting on all breakdown issues. Ensure that all machines operate at the highest efficiency and effective level.
- Assist to do production filling.
- Assist to monitor product quality at critical control points. Taking the sampling of in-process product and tank yard system for Laboratory Department testing.
- To carry out the process of inter-tank transfer of end product or raw materials.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of raw material, chemical and end product as and when required.
- Maintain plant buildings.
- Any other assignments as given by the Management.
- Proven experience as a plant/ filling operator.
- Familiarity with production procedures.
- Able to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong physical stamina and strength.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities