- Provision, implementation, test and turn up of customer SD-WAN services in cooperation with the customer and field services teams.
- Technical validation of customer IP orders.
- Technical point of contact for Service Delivery, Project Management and In-Country Field Engineering teams for issues related to IP service design, implementation, test and turn up.
- Prompt identification of issues which may impact delivery timescales or quality.
Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
- Pro-active escalation, follow-through and liaison with appropriate departments to resolve technical issues which may impact delivery timescales or quality.
- University Degree in Telecommunication/Network/IT and IP qualification (CCNA or CCNP, JNCIA or JNCIP etc).
- At least two years’ experience of IP services on Cisco and as well as in Cisco-Viptela and VeloCloud SD-WAN .
Good knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies such as SD-WAN , MPLS, xVPN, BGP.
- Good understanding of Global Telecommunication / IT services and solutions.
Knowledge of and practical experience in the use of ATM, Frame Relay, E1/T1 technologies, Ethernet, and their related network designs
- Knowledge in Cisco-Viptela and VeloCloud SD-WAN and LAN
- Solid understanding & experience in provisioning and troubleshooting Cisco Router and Switch, Cisco-Viptela and VeloCloud.
- Strong data networking design and architectural background in an environment that includes routed IP and switched ethernet networks.
- Self-driven and energetic
- Resourceful and creative
- Supportive, receptive and respectful of the ideas of others.
- Able to project strong, positive image of self and Company.
- Able to build good customer relationships at all levels.
- Regional exposure and MNC experience
- Able to present well.
- A strong communication skill is a must.
- Sets a good example for others
1 year Contract subject to performance renewal.
We are regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Completion Bonus