The Internal Audit department is looking for Interns to assist with a variety of audits in Finance, Accounting, Operations, and Information Technology. The intern may work on compliance audits, process audits, and IT General Controls audits, among others. Internal Audit Interns are assigned to audits based on the resource needs of each individual audit as staff auditors.
- Conducting follow-up audits on agreed action plans.
- Planning and executing audit assignments to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and governing laws and regulations.
- Examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system on a risk-based audit approach.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree, Diploma / Advanced Diploma or equivalent in All Business Field.
- Preferably Intern specializing in Accounting / Auditing or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English for both spoken and written
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted