- 5+ years experience in reviewing and interpreting regulatory requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solution oriented with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple deadlines and effectively deliver on time.
- Ability to work both autonomously, and effectively contribute to a team.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Applications) with the ability to familiarise quickly to new systems/programs.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and reviewing Reports, Policies, Plans and Procedures in an operations-based environment.
- Good understanding of current corporate governance regulations.
- Ability to engage and deliberate governance matters with CEO.
- Ability to train personnel on compliance to corporate policies & government regulations.
- To perform Corporate Governance and Oversight functions, including but not limited to, identifying, assessing and advising on areas for improvement.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of Strategic Plan, Delivery Program, Quarterly Reviews and Annual Compliance Report on all Corporate Governance matters.
- Conduct oversight activities throughout organization to ensure compliance of all corporate regulations.
- Conducting reviews of policies, procedures and systems pertaining to Corporate Governance.
- Where required, implement new policies, procedures and systems to address legislative changes and external reviews.
- Manage whistleblowing channel.
- Advice CEO on Fraud, Corruption and Anti-Bribery prevention strategy.
- Provide oversight on alignment of risk controls and ensure risk reports are relevant.
- Keep abreast with development and changes in laws that affect Organization’s operations.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance