- Prepare and deliver lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Produce and share educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Evaluate and record students' development and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organise and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students' behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as an IGCSE teacher teaching Economics' & Business Studies' subjects.
- Working knowledge of teaching best practices with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
- A warmth, productive and respectful working environment.