- Candidates must possess at least:
a) a Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent field; and/or
b) a Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent field with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant industrial experience in the related area of subject taught; and/or
c) a Certificate in Culinary Arts or equivalent field with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant industrial experience or professionally certified in the relevant area.
- Candidates with knowledge and skills in Garde Manger and Asian Cuisine courses is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with a minimal supervision.
- A team player with ability to work effectively with other academic staff, administrative staff, management, students and the general public.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- To teach Diploma courses and/or any other courses offered by the Institute.
- Shows high level of enthusiasm in teaching.
- Responsible in developing teaching, curriculum and course material.
- Must be willing to involve in activities conducted by the Institute and/or students.
- Other related duties as instructed by the Management.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Medical & Insurance
- Annual Leaves